Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year, A New. . . blog?

This year I have decided to start a blog. I hope this will be a way to keep a journal, keep in contact with family and just have fun :).


The basics of me are my name is Jessica, I am married to the most amazing man, Brandon and have the most sweet beautiful daughter Lyssa. Brandon and I are approaching our 6 year wedding anniversary and Lyssa is 10 months old. Family is the biggest priority in my life, and I hope my actions reflect that. I am 25 years old, I work at Spanish Fork 17, my favorite color is green, my lucky number is 4, my favorite animal is a cow, I like to read, watch movies, be outside, play with Lyssa, cuddle with Brandon, cook, and just be crazy as a general rule. So now that the basics are covered let's talk about Christmas!


This was Lyssa's first Christmas and of course she made off like a bandit :). Santa, Grandmas, Grandpas and of course Mom and Dad spoiled her rotten, but even though she got lots of new toys as I sit writing this she is currently playing with pens and a big cup, *sigh* as long as she's happy! She didn't really enjoy unwrapping presents, but she did enjoy playing with the toys the next day, and I enjoy dressing her up in all her new outfits. Brandon and I were also spoiled, but honestly who cares about that ;)!


New years was also a BLAST! I decided to have a laid back celebration with lots of yummy food and a puzzle. Marynda (my little sister) joined us for the hoopla. Lyssa started the new year a 3 AM with teething :( the poor thing. This will be her 3rd tooth once it breaks through. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Today (Jan 2) we are celebrating my Daddy's birthday. I am very excited. It should be lots of fun! I hope all is well with you and yours and I hope this will benefit someone. . . even if it is just me!










No comments:

Post a Comment