Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life is good!


So if this is suppose to track my life I should probably write in it occasionally, correct? The sad thing is life is rather dull, incredibly good just not exciting. Though I do seem to always have something to look forward to which is great.

On the 14th Brandon and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband! I hope and wish everyone's marriage could be or is as good as ours. It makes every day full of sunshine and bliss. . . or at least have that potential :)

We celebrated by going out to eat at Los Hermanos and having a Transformers marathon with lots of cuddling! It was a very enjoyable day. . . once I got off work :) It is always nice to celebrate love! And happily Valentine's day is around the corner so we'll get to celebrate it again soon :)!

On Martin Luther King Jr. Day I got to spend a lot of time with the family I grew up in :) We went and played at the Orem Rec Center. Of course I was there mostly for comic relief and to encourage the overall morale :) Then my Daddy and I went to a Grizzlies hockey game. It was fairly fun, even though I was confused the majority of the time. Lyssa also came and thought the french fries were the best part and once those were gone, she was ready to be to (we left after the 2nd period)

Lyssa continues to make my days very fun! And I think we are beginning to get in a rhythm. At least she doesn't fight naps and bed time as much which makes me grin ear to ear! But at the moments she needs me to come play so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment