Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Lyssa!

My little miss is officially a toddler :) She turned two today and we had a pretty fabulous day (where I was probably just as spoiled as she was :) )We enjoyed once of her favorite breakfasts of toast and got to spend the afternoon with Grandma Wendy to "feed the old people" (AKA do meals on wheels) and be spoiled. We went and got a whole new wardrobe via Great Grandma Van Horn and got lunch from McDonald's (Lyssa just ate her ice cream).

Then we came home to be with Daddy and see her presents which included this bike. We immediately took it for a ride and then we visited Grandma Jennie who spoiled Lyssa further with a cow and ADORABLE outfit :) We came home and watched "Buzz" (AKA Toy Story III) and due to my lack of desire to cook we took advantage of the last day of "Februany" then we came home for chocolate cupcakes which Lyssa licked all the frosting off of and ignored the cupcake.

I love this little girl. I can not believe that she is two years of old. I feel so lucky to be her mom. She is an amazing girl who can make me laugh, cry, scream or speechless with just a look. This little girl is growing so fast. She loves to be outside, read books, watch movies (especially the toy stories as of late), play with animals (real and plastic or stuffed), her babies, blocks and other toys. I can not believe how smart she is she is very good(most of the time) at doing  her little chores like getting her boots or cleaning up her toys. I am so proud of this little girl and feel so blessed to have her in my life. I hope she enjoyed her birthday as much as I did as well as phase two and three :)



No comments:

Post a Comment